Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NoiseTrade.com

Ok, so this is more about music and not my life, but this is incredible. Go to this website, NoiseTrade.com and be amazed. There is so much good music to download FOR FREE. All you have to do is tell 3 friends or pay what you want. That is it. And this website was being developed way before RadioHead made paying what you want popular, but it is just not being dropped on the general public. I have already downloaded three CD's off of it... I highly reccomend Matthew Perryman Jones "Throwing Punches in the Dark"... it is worth every penny you pay for it, from 1 all the way to 25 dollars. And if you tell friends, enter in real email addresses. This is incredible people, check it out. Other notable artists are Katie Herzig, Derek Webb, Sandra McCracken and many more. NoiseTrade.com (and no I am not paid to say this, I am just really impressed that I have got three CD's for whatever price I wanted to pay and telling friends).

No comments: