Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

It has been over a month since I last wrote and by now most of you could probably care less about what I write... sorry for dropping the ball. I spent most of today reorganizing my room and trying to throw out a lot of junk. Some were just little scraps of paper with quotes or thoughts I had scribbled down. I thought I would share them with you. Enjoy

From 2007 at Miami University:
"Life is a symphony. We all play an important role, even if we dont know it. Most of the time, we are a discordant noise, a jumble of sounds. But when even clusters, small pockets, start listening and following the conductor, beautiful music arises. Just think if everyone was watching and following him."

"The truly humble are never embarrassed."

"Be at a place of absolute and complete abandonment. It is the difference between the holy and the common."

And last but not least, some great quote I found scribbled down from living in a house with four other guys:
"I must have been one of those gifted childs..." Brent
"This was supposed to be a guys weekend and you inviting that little Yeti!?" Ben, to Brent, referring to Brent's girlfriend.
"If you dont guarantee me at least a C, you are in trouble." Brad, as he was attempting to copy someones work.

No comments: